[Newbie]thankyou!!!!!

Jason Forehand wrote:

>Thank you for standing up for newbies like myself, your commentary is most
>appreciated.  One day I wont be a newbie, until then I depend on more
>experienced users for their guidance.  One day I'll be able to coach
>newbies. LINUX IS a growing phenomenon.  But people of all experience levels
>must work to gether to keep it giong. I was turned on to Linux by the
>growing user support and the idea behind open source.  I appreciate anyone
>who helps in the distribution and education of this necessary idea.

Excellent! Very well put.

I might add that the same sorts of talents that allow certain
individuals to sit for hours and days and weeks alone in their dark
caves happily working on their computer code are probably not from the
same bag of talents that allow one to be a successful social individual.
In other words, it's a pretty safe bet that many of the people who are
geniuses at computer code are social retards - it sometimes goes
together that way.

The important thing is that even the retards are willing to help to the
extent that they can.