[Newbie]SiS driver & XAA: 4.2.0 vs 4.1.0

On Monday 3 June 2002 5:43 pm, luke biddell wrote:
> Hi Nick
>
> Here's the address for Thomas' site
> http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsis630.shtml

Thanks

> I had a look for a site for Alan but didn't find
> anything apart from mailing list archives.
>
> Do you have any ideas regarding my problem????

Only that I think dri uses glx (evidenced by unresolved symbols) and that lack
of glxModuleData data object seems to be the cause.  Don't know how to solve
as my setup loads glx without error.

NB file:/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.DRI (might be elsewhere) doesn't mention
SiS 630, so maybe you can't get direct rendering.  You do have (lots) XFree86
Acceleration Architecture (XAA) though.