[Newbie]SiS driver & XAA: 4.2.0 vs 4.1.0

Hi Nick

Here's the address for Thomas' site
http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsis630.shtml

I had a look for a site for Alan but didn't find
anything apart from mailing list archives.

Do you have any ideas regarding my problem????

Cheers
Luke

 --- Nicholas Baxter-Jones
<n.smith@insight.telinco.co.uk> wrote: > Hi,