[Newbie]GeForce4 4600 support

The version of XFree from 02/14/02 woprks fine with my Geforce4 MX420,
although it took some time to get it to compile correctly.  There is a
SRPM available from my website and you can always convert that back to
source to attempt the compile under openBSD.  I'm not going to guarantee
that it will work for you.  On my SRPM I had to disable xedit to get it to
compile properly.

Good luck  the SRPM is:
http://aleph.atecgroup.com/~chrisf/SRPMS/XFree86-4.2.99-6.30.src.rpm

This RPM was made with RedHat 7.2 in mind, although you can always just
install the sourceRPM For the specfile and the source.

You can also try the CVS version, I know for a fact if you get the version
from 02/14/02 it will compile, but xedit won't compile properly.  I
never use xedit so that wasn't an issue for me.

Christopher Fisk