[Newbie]ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon TV Out

I know its not win2k, just pointing out that the TV out physically works.
I saw lots of people hacking and getting the TV-in to work, but not much re:
the TV out.    I'm amazed that ATI has limited linux support as Carmack
supposedly helped develop the drivers for the cards and he's a *nux fan.

Matt "TrollBoy" Wiseman
Webmaster: Shoggoth.net
Site Designer: phpslash.org
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
-H.P. Lovecraft
Please do not resell my e-mail address
to anyone or send me unsolicited e-mail