From: owner-newbie@XFree86.Org [mailto:owner-newbie@XFree86.Org] On
Behalf Of Matt "TrollBoy" Wiseman
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 7:41 PM
To: newbie@XFree86.Org
Subject: [Newbie]ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon TV Out

I can't get TV Out to work on my card now for some reason.. it worked
fine
under win2k, but now won't output.

The Driver detected just says ATI Radeon, not all in wonder, do I have
to get
a new driver?

Matt "TrollBoy" Wiseman
Webmaster: Shoggoth.net
Site Designer: phpslash.org
The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,
and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.
-H.P. Lovecraft