RE: XDP multi-buffer and AF_XDP

Tirtha's patches were for the regular driver, though I know that he at some point took a stab at the zero-copy driver, but that has likely rotted since it was a long time ago. For upstreaming, I suggest we start with the AF_XDP core support that Tirtha has. Maybe we can try it out with the mvneta support? And then after that people could add support to various drivers for this, both regular and zero-copy versions. What do you think?

We would in that case need something like this:

* Base AF_XDP mb support from Tirtha
* Selftests for this
* As the current selftests are based on veth, maybe we should add multi-buffer to veth. Or we just wait for Maciej's patches on the list [1] to get accepted. With those we can test any driver with loopback support. But does mvneta support loopback? If not it is veth, or add multi-buffer support to some other NIC driver.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/bpf/20220616180609.905015-1-maciej.fijalkowski@xxxxxxxxx/

/Magnus