Re: XDP on many-core NPU

Yeah, I actually need a network processor (NPU) where I can run Linux.
Something like NPS-400, Ericsson  SNP 4000 or Freescale T4240. A
Ericsson research paper [1] also designed a hypothetical a 256 core
ARM Cortex-m3 based NPU. Do you know of any many-core NPU based
development board where I can install linux?

1. http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2013/papers/hotsdn/p103.pdf

Many thanks for the help!!