XDP on many-core NPU

Hi

I was wondering if XDP can scale to many-core NPU (such as NPS-400
which has 256 cores)? I need to develop a XCP/RCP like application
that can achieve bare-metal performance on each core. The application
will run in a run-to-completion model. I see, DPDK can run userspace
application on each core. I'm wondering if XDP has anything like that?
Please let me know any suggestion.

Thanks
Tamim