Re: Apache or IIS???

After careful examination of my configuration files (httpd.conf and
php.ini) I could get it to run as Apache Module with these results:

PHP version : 5.5.3
Platform : WINNT
--------------------------------------
test_math                 : 1.059 sec.
test_stringmanipulation   : 2.210 sec.
test_loops                : 0.773 sec.
test_ifelse               : 0.479 sec.
--------------------------------------
Total time:               : 4.521 sec.

CGI (NTS) might be faster, but that's damn close than my previous
results, so at this point I don't think it's Windows Server 2012.

--

Jorge Hernandez

165 East 115th Street #4B
New York, NY 10029