Re: Re: Running more PHP-versions with php_opcache.dll

Hi Pierre,

Pierre Joye in php.windows (Tue, 9 Jul 2013 22:39:17 +0200):
>On Jul 9, 2013 7:54 PM, "Jan Ehrhardt" <phpdev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> For what purpose should I use two php.ini's?
>
>For having two different settings for x86 and x64. Which is what your patch
>does. You already have two different DLLs.

O, yes. For that purpose I have different php.ini's.

>I do not understand why you build everything from scratch. Providing the
>missing ext should be enough. Also we work with everyone to be sure that we
>are all sync'ed from a VC version POV. There should not be a need to
>provide custom build for php itself. But that's another discussion.

It started with something PHP.net did not deliver: x64 versions of PHP
5.3 and 5.4. And for me it is the easiest way to keep up-to-date. A
single build script for all extensions, with a direct check if they
load. But you are right: that is another discussion.

>> At the moment I am uploading new x64-zip's, containing a php_opcache.dll
>> (from the unmodified GIT-head sources) and a php_opcache64.dll that is
>> using a differently named semaphore file.
>
>Yes, that is IMO a bug. The filename is poorly generated and should used
>less conflicting inputs.

Steffen from Apachelounge said something interesting:
"Opcache is creating in his temp dir ...."
http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5461
Is there something as a temp dir setting for OPcache?

Jan