  From: Chuck Reeves
  To: Jacob Kruger
  Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:40 AM
  Subject: Re:  Simple, clean example of PHP, MySQL shopping cart scripts

  I find Magento to be a greate Ecomm platform for modifications. There is a big learning curve but if you are familiar with Zend Framework, you should pick it up quickly. It also has a big community and many extensions for you to install

  Chuck Reeves
  President
  631.374.0772
  MANCHUCK | www.manchuck.com