Re: Simple, clean example of PHP, MySQL shopping cart scripts

I find Magento to be a greate Ecomm platform for modifications. There is a
big learning curve but if you are familiar with Zend Framework, you should
pick it up quickly. It also has a big community and many extensions for you
to install

*Chuck Reeves*
President
631.374.0772