Re: Re: [PHP-DEV] Windows builds

Pierre Joye wrote:
Lester,

We are now all aware of your constant bashing about our work for php
on windows, but could you please give us some rest and post this
wherever you like.

And no you won't get a official ok for this build or any other but
what we have already numerous times discuss. The same applies even
more for x64 versions.

No problem ... I'm not asking ... but future Firebird builds will only work fully with 64 bit installations.

If anybody is interested http://enquirysolve.co.uk/wiki/index.php?page=Windows+Manual+-+FWAP+Installation replaces the one from 2006 which can't be used now to carry out a current working install.

Still very much work in progress - I've been working on this since last night - I need to sort out how to unzip the php files on Windows 7 - I said no to the RAR trial and did not ralise that it also kills zip handling! :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL