Re: [PHP-DEV] Windows builds

Lester,

We are now all aware of your constant bashing about our work for php
on windows, but could you please give us some rest and post this
wherever you like.

And no you won't get a official ok for this build or any other but
what we have already numerous times discuss. The same applies even
more for x64 versions.

Thanks for your understanding,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Lester Caine <lester@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've cross posted to the windows list as this is a useful link!
>
> http://www.anindya.com/
>
> I don't feel quite so bad now about not being able to update my own builds,
> but a matching Additional Extensions section for the x86 builds would just
> finish the picture.
>
> I'm just waiting for an OK to use the links in my own tutorials.
>
> --
> Lester Caine - G8HFL

Pierre