Re: [PHP-WIN] Building PHP 5.2.X on VC9‏

2011/4/21 Andres Herrera <herreraaandres@xxxxxxxx>:

> Thanks Pierre, Its not the answer I was hoping for but, I appreciate the
> response.
> Now to find a copy of VC6.

You won't find any legal copy from microsoft, don't look there that
will spare you some time. Be sure to find the enterprise version or
the resulting binaries will be around 30% slower (raw perf).

However I still have no idea why in the world do you want to build it
yourself...

Cheers,
--
Pierre