Re: win32service for PHP 5.1.6

On 1 December 2010 22:47, Richard Quadling <rquadling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As far as I know, the current code has never been compiled for 5.1.6.

The dlls available from http://www.php.net/~pierre/ are going to be
for a very old version of the extension. It may be perfectly suitable.

Unfortunately, as there is no release, only trunk has been documented.
There is no changelog entries in phpdoc, but if you look at the commit
history on http://svn.php.net/viewvc/pecl/win32service/trunk/win32service.c?view=log
for revision 304478 onwards, you can see the additional work I've
completed.

If you don't need the later facilities, then the pre-compiled binaries
by Pierre would dictate which version of PHP you could use for the
services.

Richard.

--
Richard Quadling