win32service for PHP 5.1.6

Hi all,

First post to this list, so please forgive any inadvertent violations of
decorum.

I just today stumbled upon the win32service extension, which appears like it
will do exactly everything that I've been looking toward external tools and
utilities to do -- specifically, and unsurprisingly, installing a PHP script
as a Windows service.

However, PECL's page has no releases at all, and I can't seem to find the
DLL for PHP 5.1.6; in fact, I've only seemed to find it for 5.2 and 5.3.
Unfortunately, for reasons I'd rather not get into at the moment, upgrading
my PHP version isn't an option right now; can anyone help me locate a DLL
for this extension that will work for PHP 5.1.6?

Thanks,
Travis