where is php-cgi.exe?

I want to run php on windows7 within IIS.  This MSFT document
http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/246/using-fastcgi-to-host-php-applications-on-iis-7/
has a step for adding module mapping to IIS for PHP. It says the
executable should be "php-cgi.exe".  I downloaded and installed the
php windows binary ( x86, VC9 ) from the php site. The installer
loaded php in \program files\php.  But there is no php-cgi.exe on my
system.  Should it be there? If not, how do I config IIS7 for PHP
otherwise?  ( one mistake I know I made is to download the threadsafe
version. The windows config doc says the non threadsafe version runs
faster. )

thanks,