Re: where is php-cgi.exe?

Hi  Steve,

 You should find it easily in the directory extracted  from 5.3.3 Binary of
NTS and TS .Only NTS(VC6 and VC9) is much compatible with IIS as windows is
based on multi Threaded Architecture .This Link would be really helpful
http://www.iis-aid.com/articles/my_word/difference_between_php_thread_safe_and_non_thread_safe_binaries
VC9 Binaries requires VC++8.0   library  exclusively.

Thanks,
Suman.