Re: PHP 5.3 php_interbase.dll missing - I need help of a kind hero ^-^

Pierre Joye wrote:
hi Lester,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Ferenc Kovacs<info@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Lester Caine<lester@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Ferenc Kovacs wrote:

Hi.

What does this mean?
You can't compile the interbase extension for the stable 5.3?
Or just nobody did it yet?

Guys ... Pierre is the problem. He refuses to use VC8 libraries with his
nice clean VC9 code for PHP5.3 and Firebird is not ready to move TO VC9.

Nice to see that you are still totally clueless about the actual
state. Fortunately actual firebird developers are much more responsive
than you and are even doing the job instead of shooting randomly at
anyone.

Btw, thanks for making fun out of yourself, that's priceless.

Well if the whole point of the crap relating to NOT using the list email address is to prevent private messages being sent by mistake then it totally fails !!! THAT was a private message that was not intended for the list.

And yes I still do totally miss the point of why we can't follow M$ rules on reusing old code. What ever dll gets bundled with PHP for Firebird/Interbase, it HAS to work with older versions of the client of BC reasons! End of story ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL