Re: PHP 5.3 php_interbase.dll missing - I need help of a kind hero ^-^

Hi.

What does this mean?
You can't compile the interbase extension for the stable 5.3?
Or just nobody did it yet?
AFAIK the next stable version won't come out for a month (or more), so if
you can't compile the ext for the current stable, then I would suggest to cp
to stick with the 5.2 branch, at least while the next stable is out.

Tyrael