PHP 5.3 php_interbase.dll missing - I need help of a kind hero ^-^

Hello folks,

I recently upgraded to PHP5.3 installation for my IIS server running in fast-cgi mode.

I found the php_interbase.dll extension missing in the download package.
I already tried to compile it myself but after installing tons of tools for development I got stuck with some strange errors and I simply cannot manage to compile it myself :(

Is anyone out there able to provide me with an php_interbase.dll for PHP 5.3.2????

Or at least provide me with an idiot proof manual on how to compile this version under winxp32?

I just need this dll and nothing else - it's the very only component I need but it is missing :(

kind regards
cp