Re: Windows binaries

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Tommy Pham <tommyhp2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
configuration but it does in the new, then I think this is a configuration
issue, and not a SAPI one.

btw: which phpmyadmin version are you using? I did heard of that kind of
report, but last weekend, when I was playing with a windows + apache +
fastcgi + php devel environment I successfuly installed the latest
phpmyadmin without running in any issue.
what are the symptoms, maybe they are IIS only?

Tyrael