Re: Windows binaries

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Todd Oberly <taoberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]
previous ISAPI one?
I think that you either changed the content of the original php.ini (either
manualy or overwriting with a newer php.ini) or you configured differently
your new environment, and its using a different php.ini than it was used
before.

You should configure the display_errors and error_reporting directives in
your current php.ini to hide this kind of notice/warning/error messages from
your users.
If you are unsure about which php.ini is in use now, you can create a test
php file containinig
<?php phpinfo();
and it will print a lot of information, and you should look for the
Loaded Configuration File
and
Additional .ini files parsed

Tyrael