Re: is ZendStudio IDE necessary????

2009/7/6 gunawan <landavia81@xxxxxxxxx>:
> i'm not suggested using Arach for php editor.. since i think another editor
> are better.
> fyi.. i'm using Arach to html editor
>

> but in med level.. using not only one editor is something u must face
>
> for me.. i'm using a bunch of editor..
> that's include image editor and text editor.. this is my full list
> * Crimson editor => php editor
> * MS Word => template builder??
> * Irfanview
> * Flash.. image building
> * Photoshop => for polish my image.. but irfanview seem better.. since My
> work not soo need powerfull
> * Filezilla => upload my work
>
> well.. I just want to share.. to inform.. if you want to enter Med to expert
> programer.. u must have a lot tools/editor
> and next step is something you must find to enter EXPERT
> *that's not scary right?

Word? You're freaking kidding right?

In general I would argue that the tools you use have absolutely no
bearing on what level developer you are, but to be using Word for
anything other than word processing takes a special kind of ignorance
and/or stupidity. It has no place as a development tool unless you're
developing Word macros.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/