From: Ravi Joshi [mailto:ravi.joshi53@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: 02 July 2009 05:39 PM
To: php mailling list
Subject:  is ZendStudio IDE necessary????

Hi,
               I have Arachnophilia(IDE) and i can write php script using
it.Is it necessary to install ZendStudio-7.0.0-BETA(IDE) to write php
script?

-Ravi Joshi
----

You answered your own question. "I have Arachnophilia(IDE) and i can write
php script using it." In case you missed it - no, it's not necessary to
install ZendStudio-7.0.0-BETA(IDE) to write php script, you can use
Arachnophilia(IDE).

Cheers
Arno