Re: MySQL Configuration on Windows Box with Apache and PHP

Hi Prateek,

Prateek wrote:
> Now I want to use MySQL with PHP, but seems that *MySqli* is not
> installed properly. as when I write a following script in a php page I
> get a  error ...
>
> *
> any guess what i am doing wrong, i am sure that it is some configuration
> error.
>
> Prateek
>
> --

Have a look at your XP's event log (if you don't know the way, type "eventvwr" at the "Run" prompt) and check your System tree for PHP errors; if you enabled the php_mysqli.dll in your php.ini, there is still a chance that your extension_dir is not properly set. If that's the case, you'll find some entries with "module could not be loaded" in your event log.

Then it could be possible that php_mysqli.dll is not able to find your libmysql.dll in your php ini; add the path to libmysql.dll to your PATH and restart your apache.

More information regarding php_mysqli can be found here:

http://de2.php.net/manual/en/mysqli.installation.php

Regards,

Sascha
--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss