Re: MySQL Configuration on Windows Box with Apache and PHP

Don't know if this was sent correctly but here it goes again!!

See if the extension dir ini entry is set correctly.
Look for:

extension_dir = "./"

This is normally not set correctly in windows.

Also check Apache's error log files, they should say something about not
being able to load the drivers etc

Good Luck