Re: Using Images in PHP]

Hello Nadim,

Nadime wrote:
> Can I resize transparent PNGs and GIFs with the class?

I haven't tested it yet but I guess it -should- work. Best way to find out is to use the class and let me know if you succeeded with resizing transparent images or not. I will modify parts of the class this week (i.e. allow embedding watermarks and improve JPG quality), so it would be great if you could send in your feedback!

Regards, Sascha
--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss