Install PEAR under only specific hosting account - Plesk - windows - php is CGI/CLI

Hi

I encounter an issue with running PEAR in special environment.
I will thank you very very much if you will assist me to resolve the issue.

I have installed the latest version of PEAR inside my server.
Some technically information to understand the environment:
It's Windows Server 2003.
The Web server application is: IIS Version 6
We are talking about shared hosting environment.
The PHP is configured on the server as CGI/CLI.
The location of of the PHP Cli/CGI is: "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php.exe" The Version of the PHP is: PHP 4.4.9 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Aug 7 2008 15:04:24) I have installed PEAR inside a specific domain only. What does it means ? it means that PEAR will only works under this specific domain (for our case , for simplicity , lets use the domain address : domain.com)
So what we have:
1) we have PEAR which is installed (not server wide , but only under domain.com). 2) PEAR works. How I checked it ? I have created a file check-pear.php and I get output: bool(true). check-pear.php checks system.php which is part of PEAR. 3) I don't want to use PHP Version 5. PHP version 5 is not eligible for me. it's shared hosting environment , you can't enforce clients to start using PHP version which is not support by their web sites . you always must provide customers what they specifically have purchased. I think it will be unprofesional to install PHP Version 4 while there is at least 1 web site which will not work. this is why I am saying I can't use PHP Version 5 under this server. so in this case the PHP Version is 4. 4) because PHP is working as Cli/CGI , this means that I can use personal php.ini file for domain.com and all php confiugration will be taken automatically from this personal php.ini 5) so in our case , each configuration regarding PHP and related to domain.com is personal and not server wide configuration.
6) I don't want to install/configure PEAR as server wide configuration.

So in this point I assume that you understand my environment.

So what is the Problem ? What is the issue ?

1)

When I run the batch file: pear.bat
I get the following error msg:
'"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file.

some question:
as you see the error msg say someting about C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php , this is the path for the php.exe file (the PHP CGI/CLI). because I get error msg then I though that maybe the error msg is because the PATH for the PHP CGI/CLI is not configured correctly. So what I did is to use the "Webbased PEAR Package Manager" for checking the configuration file. I tried to specify explicity the full PATH for the php.exe by using the following PATH: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php.exe BUT nothing , depiste the fact that now the PHP CLI/CGI binary is configured as C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php\php.exe
I still get the same error msg.

So I started to think forward and I thought that maybe the reason of such issue is becasue the full path directory of the PEAR and also the full path directory to php.exe is not configured in the %PATH% environment variable of the operating system level.
How I did it ?
I have run the following command in the prompt/command line:
PATH D:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\phppear;C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Additional\Php;%PATH%

NOW both directories , The PHP CGI/CLI and the PEAR exist in the %PATH% environment variable of the operating system level.

You think that this is what resolve the issue ?
Wrong answer.
I still encounter the same error msg when I run pear.bat

2)

I tried to use the "Webbased PEAR Package Manager" for installing additional packages for PEAR. The "Webbased PEAR Package Manager" ONLY download the package file but doesn't deploy/install it. As I understand the "Webbased PEAR Package Manager" is also intended to install the packages automatically after downloading the paclage. BUT in fact it's only downloading the package without installing it after the download process has finished.

3)

because section 2 , I tried to use the pear.bat file.

any suggestion ?

thanks anyone in advanced for any assistance.