From: Gunawan Wibisono [mailto:landavia81@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 May 2009 09:25
To: mikekay@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  getting started - need pointers

i believe the problem is iss
try stop the ISS.. hope the problem solve

but I heard about 2007 make problem on apache/webserver

if this still continue.. u must install apache, php & mysql seperated

On 5/28/09, Mike Kay <mikekay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings. I am trying to get PHP installed and working on a Windows
> server - Windows Standard 2007. I've downloaded and installed PHP
> 5.2.9. Problem is I don't know how to use this at all. My web server
> is Apache 2.2 - my database is Mysql.
>
> I selected the Apache module 2.2 during the install, and added support

> for Mysql in extensions.
>
> How can make windows start PHP on boot?
> When I click on a .php file, the file opens rather than runs.
> Obviously I've missed something. There is a command phpinfo - to view
> the parameters of the PHP installed - I don't remember how to run this

> on the command line.
>
> Any help MOST appreciated.
> Also, I'm seeking pointers to beginners documentation for Windows
> users.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>

> --

akan ada dimana mulut terkunci dan suara tak ada lagi..
saat itu gunakanlah HP untuk melakukan SMS!!
-> ini aliran bedul.. bukan aliran aneh.
tertawa sebelum tertawa didepan RSJ..

Help protect the environment - please don't print this email unless you really need to.

This communication is from City of York Council.

The information contained within, and in any attachment(s), is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication, or the information within, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Equally, you must not disclose all, or part, of its contents to any other person.

If you have received this communication in error, please return it immediately to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it.

City of York Council disclaims any liability for action taken in reliance on the content of this communication.