Re: PHP connecting to MSSQL

Hi Alf,

Alf wrote:
> I have not reinstalled MSDE but have done the svrnetcn you suggest where I
> found 1433 listed as the TCP port but when I try netstat -an I get:-
> C:\Documents and Settings\Alf Stockton>svrnetcn
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Alf Stockton>netstat -an

have you restarted the service MSSQLSERVER? If this does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling MSDE with the given parameters. Don't worry, databases won't be deleted when uninstalling versions of MS SQL Server.

Regards, Sascha
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a