Re: PHP connecting to MSSQL

Hi Alf,

have you checked the comments on the php.net page (http://us.php.net/mssql_connect)? These are really helpful when it comes to troubleshooting.

One setting I remember to have changed in my environment was the following php.ini entry:

[CODE]
mssql.secure_connection=off
[/CODE]

Could you try to connect to another machine to see if your server is able to connect to any MSSQL Servers? If not, have you set your error_reporting to E_ALL and display_errors to 1? Have you checked that your mssql extension in php.ini has been enabled?

If all fails, try using PDO with PDO_MSSQL (http://us.php.net/manual/de/ref.pdo-dblib.php).

Good luck and please give us an update of your progress!

Regards,

Sascha
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a