Re: PHP connecting to MSSQL

Hi Alf,

just a guess, are you using any kind of firewall (application or port based) on your computer? Could you try a "telnet localhost 1433" to check if this works?

Regarding php.ini changes: have you restarted the web server's services after changing?

Another source for an alternative way to access MSSQL (with FreeTDS):

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Installing_MSSQL_for_PHP

Regards, Sascha

P.S. I guess you probably checked all of the above, but I just think about all possible causes for this problem.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------