Anyone running Winword on Windows 2003 Server?

Good Morning,

after a lot of testing on my Windows 2k3 server I stopped trying to use Winword through COM, because the returned Word COM object never worked (I could neither open or create a document, nor could I even retrieve version infos from the Word instance, nothing ever worked).
I used Windows 2003 Server SP1, PHP 5.2.6 with office 2003 for my tests.

Now I wonder if anyone ever used Word on a Win 2003 Server? And what did you have to configure to use it?

Thanks for your comments!

Regards, Sascha
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a