RE: RE: Word instance not closing after call to $word->Quit()

Hi Sascha,

Sometimes it's add-ins which cause such issues such as desktop search and others. I suggest to try and disable all add-ins and then try again.
Also you may want to try and start Word in safe mode although I am not sure how to do it via COM automation. There may be some option which you could pass in.

Let me know if that changes anything.
Andi