Re: there must be better way to handle "Null" undefined variables

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Fred Silsbee <fredsilsbee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> if you read my original post you'd see that I already know this!

    Fred, I read your original post (the whole thing, which - if you
read the rules of these mailing lists, you'd see - you sent wrong, as
usual).

> The question is again "Is there a better way?"

    The BETTER way is doing it the RIGHT way, and not being so
abrasive with every single post you make to the mailing lists.  If you
already know the problem and how to fix it, then what's the issue
here?  Fix it.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
http://www.parasane.net/