Fwd: php-windows Digest 25 Jun 2008 00:22:47 -0000 Issue 3494

hi sukhwinder

r u using "exit" after  header. use exit after redirecting.
there might be chance that will solve a problem bcz i have already heard abt
this kind of problem with IE.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <php-windows-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Subject: php-windows Digest 25 Jun 2008 00:22:47 -0000 Issue 3494
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

php-windows Digest 25 Jun 2008 00:22:47 -0000 Issue 3494

Topics (messages 28960 through 28963):

Re: PHP Mail 501 error
       28960 by: Dan Mashal
       28961 by: Niel Archer
       28963 by: Dan Mashal

IE/ IIS / PHP - Form posted twice in case of redirection
       28962 by: Sukhwinder Singh

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
       php-windows-digest-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx