Re: [PHP 5.2 with Apache 2.2] PHP can't found the activatedextensions

Hello !

My problem has solved ! I don't have the time for debug and config this. So I've installed Apache2Triad Edge, the version with the lasts versions of Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL and PHP (version 5.2 for this case).

Thanks to Lester for his help ;)

At later in this group !
Tchaw !

Benoit Crauet a écrit :
My system is functionnal, but my PHP scripts are not in the good MIME type. My navigator don't know this MIME type : application/x-http-php

How to set the mime type of *.php files at text/html ?
Thanks ;)

Benoit Crauet a écrit :
Yes, MySQL is installed. The problem is with all extensions !

I found on MySQL Forums a solution (maybe ?): move libmysql.dll on %SYSTEMROOT% directory. In my case: C:\WINDOWS\

I test this. I contact you if are there ameliorations on my server. (sorry for this phrase if she's not exactly).

Thanks ;)
@+

Lester Caine a écrit :
Benoit Crauet wrote:
Hello.

For begin, I'm new on this newsgroup, and I'm French. I speak a little english, I'm sorry.

My problem is on a Windows Server 2003 O.S.
I want to run PHP as a module of Apache 2.2.6. So, I was edited the Httpd configuration for PHP 5.2:

    Action application/x-httpd-php "C:/php5/php-cgi.exe"
    LoadModule php5_module "C:/Php5/php5apache2_2.dll"
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3 .php5

My PHP binaries are in C:\Php5\

The problem is here : PHP send me a multiple error messages:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:/php5/ext/php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

But my activated extensions are in the C:\php5\ext\ directory!

Do you actually have MySQL installed on the machine. The error message can be a bit misleading as the module will fail to load if it can't find all the OTHER parts of a program that it needs.

This is my PHP configuration :

extension_dir = "C:/php5/ext/"

All DLLs are founds in this directory.

Can you help me please?