Re: [PHP 5.2 with Apache 2.2] PHP can't found the activatedextensions

My system is functionnal, but my PHP scripts are not in the good MIME type. My navigator don't know this MIME type : application/x-http-php

How to set the mime type of *.php files at text/html ?
Thanks ;)

Benoit Crauet a écrit :
Yes, MySQL is installed. The problem is with all extensions !

I found on MySQL Forums a solution (maybe ?): move libmysql.dll on %SYSTEMROOT% directory. In my case: C:\WINDOWS\

I test this. I contact you if are there ameliorations on my server. (sorry for this phrase if she's not exactly).

Thanks ;)
@+

Lester Caine a écrit :
Benoit Crauet wrote:
Hello.

For begin, I'm new on this newsgroup, and I'm French. I speak a little english, I'm sorry.

My problem is on a Windows Server 2003 O.S.
I want to run PHP as a module of Apache 2.2.6. So, I was edited the Httpd configuration for PHP 5.2:

    Action application/x-httpd-php "C:/php5/php-cgi.exe"
    LoadModule php5_module "C:/Php5/php5apache2_2.dll"
        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3 .php5

My PHP binaries are in C:\Php5\

The problem is here : PHP send me a multiple error messages:

PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:/php5/ext/php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found.

But my activated extensions are in the C:\php5\ext\ directory!

Do you actually have MySQL installed on the machine. The error message can be a bit misleading as the module will fail to load if it can't find all the OTHER parts of a program that it needs.

This is my PHP configuration :

extension_dir = "C:/php5/ext/"

All DLLs are founds in this directory.

Can you help me please?