Re: How to set GET and POST variables through CLI?

John Mertic wrote:
If your homegrown server supports calling a CGI program to handle
scripts, then you should be able to integrate PHP into it trivially.
You may want to consult the internals list for more details of how
this all works.

Thanks for your help. I did ask on the internals list and found a solution. I wrote a little php file to convert argv contents into a $_GET array, put it in my auto_prepend_file setting in php.ini, and now I just had to convert the html request into arguments to php.exe. It works wonderfully.
-- Steve