Re: How to set GET and POST variables through CLI?

Thanks for your reply John,
Having to add something to the top of my php to get the $_GET array isn't a great option for me. I want to be able run my php as it would be run from a web server. Actually I'd also like to integrate it into a homegrown Java based web server I have, and was going to invoke it by calling php.exe directly with parameters taken from the HttpRequest. Is there a better way to integrate php into my mini-server? I don't mind having to do native calls into a DLL if there's a programming interface to let me integrate it. I'd prefer a simple call to the .exe and pass appropriate arguments to set up the $_GET array, but I'll take what I can get. Is there a better forum for asking about server integration?
-- Steve

John Mertic wrote:
Any parameters passed from the command line go to the $argv array, but
you cannot specify the key ( they are put in the order in which they
appear ). So calling:

php.exe foo.php "foo1" "foo2"

would call foo.php and $argv would have:

0 => 'foo.php'
1 => 'foo1'
2 => 'foo2'

I suppose you could have something in front of the file that read the
arguments and put them into the $_GET array.