Re: PECL extension Install Questions . - Re: [PHP-WIN] Fatle Error: FILTER_VALIDATE_EMAIL

Thank you Neil,
MSVCR80.DLL is on my PC in C:\windows\system32

my path points to the file ????

Also. I also read the doc on PECL and am lost as to how I would install this
under the ApacheTraid system that I use for development.