Drag and Drop

I am trying to create a document store that will allow people to upload
documents to a website by dragging and dropping them on a certain
section of the webpage.  Further, I would prefer that the documents be
kept directly in the mySQL database as binaries.

I have been told you can do this with ASP, can it be done with PHP?

Daniel Kaliel, MCP

Network Administrator

No animals were hurt during this transmission,

however, some electrons were terribly

inconvenienced.