Re: Drag and Drop

Hi

> I am trying to create a document store that will allow people to upload
> documents to a website by dragging and dropping them on a certain
> section of the webpage.

I don't see how you could do that.  You're talking about a client-side
effect, when both ASP/PHP run server-side.  Either could be used to
receive the document, but you'd most likely want something like a Java
applet on the page to drop onto.

> Further, I would prefer that the documents be kept directly in the
> mySQL database as binaries.

That's simple enough, although I prefer to save files in the file-system
and store a reference in the database.  I find it faster that way.

Niel