Re: Reload/refresh web page

Bill Bolte wrote:
Aaah, so it's a caching issue then. Is that particular content using
PHP's caching mechanism or is it simply the browser's cache settings
mucking things up?

You are correct, it is the broser, and I have no control over which browser they are using or how that browser is configured.

AJAX techniques run into the browser cache issue all the time (not that
your doing anything with AJAX here). One way to get around this is by
putting a random value in the querystring when calling a script by and
HTTP JavaScript call. Maybe by borrowing this concept and put a random
value in the querystring (that servers no purpose) will fool the browser
and load the new content.

Please tell me more. An example would be good, if you could.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

You may be gone tomorrow, but that doesn't mean that you weren't here today.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html