From: Alf Stockton [mailto:alf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 10:02 AM
To: php windows
Subject: Re:  Reload/refresh web page

Bill Bolte wrote:
> Why isn't it being retrieved the first time the page is called?

It is but the page I need to reload is a dynamic page that may be used
as a menu to call another php that would be used to update a database
contents of which were displayed on the original page and on return to
the dynamic page I want this new data to be included.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

Perfect day for scrubbing the floor and other exciting things.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html