Re: Apache to IIS

Personaly I see this as a back step to go from Apache to IIS! If you don't
have a solid reason then I would discourage it. Should be a simple task too
my mind.

On 6/19/06, Alf Stockton <alf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mikael Grön wrote

> I have.
> No major implications. As long as PHP is correctly configured, along
> with MySQL and other, everything should be fine.
>
> Mike
>
> Dale D. Attree skrev:
>
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I need to move from Apache to IIS.
>>

>> Has anyone done this conversion on what was the impact on your code?

Does this imply a php.ini reconfiguration or just make it equal to the
one with Apache?

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton            www.stockton.co.za

You will engage in a profitable business activity.
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html