Re: Apache to IIS

JC Botha wrote:

> Personaly I see this as a back step to go from Apache to IIS! If you
> don't have a solid reason then I would discourage it. Should be a
> simple task too my mind.

Oh I cannot argue with your "back step to go from Apache to IIS" but do
remember that the man who holds the gold makes the rules and my customer
is convinced the MS rules.....:-(

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton		www.stockton.co.za

The naked truth of it is, I have no shirt.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Love's Labour's Lost"
My email disclaimer is available at www.stockton.co.za/disclaimer.html